MINPRO International started up because there was a need for a new generation of flotation machines. There was a need for something that worked better, was simpler, lasted longer, used less power and had less wear. These machines were developed in the 70-s, and many of these are still running today.
Since then MINPRO has expanded it’s product line-up and added mills, cyclones, and more. All they are being constantly innovating on the existing platform of high performance machinery.
Our technological philosophy can be summed up like this:
- Our machines are built to be tough and handle the harshest conditions.
- High tech materials
- We use materials that are built to last and are highly resistant to process wear.
- Innovative solutions
- We use design that increases performance parameters
- By keeping complexity down to minimum, we increase up-time and decrease the possibilities of errors occuring.
- User friendly
- Our hydraulic mills always start without a hitch, Our flotation cells can be restarted even if coarse materials have settled in the tank.